Sunday, September 16, 2012

Gluten Free / Wheat free Chocolate Chip Pancake Bar




I bought some allergy friendly pancake mix (Cherrybrook Kitchen, Gluten Free Dreams) and allergy friendly chocolate chips (Enjoy Life) and decided it would be fun to have a little chocolate chip pancake bar for a Sunday lunch.  I set out some fresh raspberries, syrup, whipped cream, squeeze yogurt and dried fruits.  Fresh blueberries and strawberries would have been great too but mine are frozen so I didn't bother with those.  Really just about any fruit would probably be good.  I told my kids they could serve themselves and decorate their pancakes anyway they wanted.   They had a ton of fun creating but most of the fun was eating.   They said it was better than going to a restaurant.   I enjoyed eating them too!  Above is a picture of my creation :)  I was going to take pictures of the kids pancakes too but they started eating them before I had the chance!

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: