Monday, October 8, 2012

The Mailbox Magazine. A Teacher Resource.

Back when I was a newer teacher, I used to subscribe to The Mailbox Magazine.  It was a wonderful resource for teachers,  filled with many cute and fun ideas.   I haven't subscribed to that magazine in many years so I honestly don't know how much it's changed over the years.   Today, I was thinking about how much I used to enjoy that magazine.  I still have a few of my copies from the 1990's!   For those not familiar, it was filled with ideas submitted by teachers.  I went to their website to check it out and they are still offering them today.   You can probably find them on the shelves in teachers stores if you want to page through one but they will likely be less expensive online.   Here is the link to The Mailbox Magazine.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

No comments: