Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Family Friendly Movie Reviews

I enjoy watching movies with my kids but I'm very selective about the movies I will allow my children to watch.    I'm thankful for movie review websites so we can better decide which ones are appropriate for our children.   I wanted to pass along a couple of sites that I've found helpful.

I recently found this movie review website.  It's called Box Office Mom

Another great site that I often use for movie reviews is Plugged In which is by Focus on the Family.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Actually, there are way more than that. Here is our list that you might find helpful. Plus, we are working on adding parent reviews to our website Mommy Bear Media:
Mommy Bear Media

Anonymous said...

Looks like the link didn't work. www.mommybearmedia.com/blog/family-friendly-links

Kimberly said...

Thank you for the comment and links to more movie review sites! Awesome!