Monday, June 30, 2008

Free Fourth of July Coloring Pages

Do your kids love coloring? My kids love to color. They especially love it when I put out a variety of coloring tools for them to choose from including chubby and skinny crayons, markers, colored pencils and pens. They also enjoy being able to chose from lined paper, blank paper and coloring pages. Having lots of options keeps them busier longer. Today I was looking for some Fourth of July coloring pages to print and I found a couple of sites with free coloring pages so I thought that I would share them with you. Check out Free Coloring Pages and also check out DLTK for more free coloring pages to print at home.

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

if your children like coloring
you can see this site www.freecoloringprintable.com
may be there is some pictures which like for your child ^_^

Anonymous said...

you can see also at http://www.freecoloring.info

Jessica said...

There's some more good free coloring pages for the 4th at http://www.thecolor.com/Category/Coloring/Fourth%20Of%20July.aspx?holiday