Friday, April 25, 2008

Recipe For Fun: Pizzas

Recipe for individual mini pizzas:

I like using refrigerated biscuits but you can also use half of an English muffin or half of a bagel.
Each person can put his/her own sauce and choice of toppings on the mini pizza. I like to put several topping choices out in small bowls. Bake biscuits according to directions on tube or if using a bagel or English muffin, bake until cheese melts.

Tip: You can offer the traditional pizza sauce and toppings or get creative and try something different like barbeque sauce instead of pizza sauce and chicken instead of ham or pepperoni. One time my children and I even made breakfast style pizzas with maple syrup, bacon and cheese.

For more fun recipes check out the recipe section of my website: http://www.lessonplansplus.com/recipes.html

Stumble Upon Toolbar Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

mulberryfeet said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sophy Nextdoor said...

I love the breakfast idea!